Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Team Priorities with scripture verses

BE WILLING TO DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. WHATEVER IT TAKES.

Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus: Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped, but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. Philippians 2:5-7

GO ALL OUT TO MINISTER TO THE CHILDREN.

But Jesus called the children to him and said, 'Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. Luke 18:16.

SERVE THE PASTOR AND THE LOCAL CHURCH.

I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers, for all of you I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now. Philippians 1:3-5.

CONSTANTLY BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR "GOD SIGHTINGS".

Jesus said to them, "My Father is at his work to this very day, and I, too, am working.
John 5:17.

LOOK AFTER THE NEEDS OF ONE ANOTHER, PASTOR ONE ANOTHER.

But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.
1 Peter 2:9.

No comments:

Post a Comment